IA mathematics SL topic help

ibbosna

We can't give you any suggestions to help you find a suitable topic, simply because we have no idea what you like. Besides, it is important that you come up with a topic by yourself, because it is part of the process required by the exploration.

I recommend you to look at some inspirational resources. This website (http://ibmathsresources.com/2013/09/03/maths-ia-exploration-topics/) might be good because it gives many qualified and suitable topics for a math IA. Otherwise, take a quick look through NumberPhile or ComputerPhile Youtube channels, as they have many inspirational materials there.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I wanted to do something related to the statistics, and the topic that I have vhosen was connected with the weather change in my hometown for the past 30 years, but my teacher told me that this is more Studies topic than it is SL. Can you give me any suggestion related to the statistics that is appropriate for the SL mathematics