Math EE help

Guest AirRon23

Guest AirRon23

OK, so I'm doing a Math EE, and my teacher has never mentored before since our old math god teacher left last year. I chose game theory early on and I was really set on researching it with all my heart, but then i talked to my teacher for a while and he seemed to be discouraging me a lot because it has to be extremely math based and my topic was totally off. So now I guess i have to completely switch topics, not even game theory at all. I was hoping to do something marrying calc and stat but I can't seem to think of anything off the top of my head right now.

Ill continue my hunt, but i was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions.

*EDIT*

Alright well i was playing around with some math books I found and I'm getting really excited about doing some differential geometry topic. Now I just kinda need some general help on formulating a focus question and what not. Any help would still be much appreciated, thx.

Edited by AirRon23

• 1 month later...
Guest jaspal4590

I'm doing an EE in math. If you want to do something in Game Theory you can still do it as a History topic, this would be easier and you will be doing something you love.

Hope I am some help