Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaurav Kumar

Grade 9 PP help?

Hi everyone,

I am in grade 9 pre-IB, I need help with the PP. What topics did you guys do when you were in grade 9 for the PP?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

I am in grade 9 pre-IB, I need help with the PP. What topics did you guys do when you were in grade 9 for the PP?

Thanks in advance

Hey there :)

I wrote a modern version of Little Red Ridding hood that teenagers could relate to :) what are you doing?

1 person likes this

Hey there :)

I wrote a modern version of Little Red Ridding hood that teenagers could relate to :) what are you doing?

Lol, I don't really know what I am going to do yet, because I just got introduced to the PP last week.

Well you should look into the subjects that you really like

1 person likes this

I was a hardcore baseball fan so I looked into sabermetrics and wrote a research paper on it. Just find something that you will enjoy putting your time into and it will feel really fun and easy. 

1 person likes this

Well I'm a sophomore, but I couldn't find the forum I was looking at earlier, so I decided okay I'll look at this one. I'm still trying to decide what I'd like to do...I thought about studying and reporting the effects of peer pressure and bullying on teens in each high school grade. But I'm still not really sure. so...any help?