Biology EE structure

J_to_the_Rel

Okay, so i have a topic and a thesis, and as part of my investigation, I performed an experiment.

I was curious as to how much of the essay I should allot to the experiment, and how much of the experiment I should allot to background information. From what I can tell, I can't find a way to get more than 3 or so sources. But I can't really find more on how intraspecific competition affects lime bean growth rate >>....

Can I get a little help?

To make an interesting EE, examiners wants to look at what you have done to your experiment, and what you think the outcome, not background knowledge on it. You can show your understanding of the topic through your analysis anyway.

Go download some EE samples, and take a look at the samples you have in your school. I was worried about my EE structure before, but my supervisor told me not to worry too much about the structure until you have done a large amount of data. He/she will help you with structure, that is close to the last thing you would want to consider right now.