Math Methods IA HELP!

RosiePosieSays

[quote name='RosiePosieSays' post='22744' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:11 PM']so yeah...my teacher kinda just gave us some papers and basically said its due in two weeks. idk what the hell we're supposed to do with the math internal, but if anybody knows or would at least be willing to help me out with it it would be greatly appreciated!!!![/quote]

You get 2 weeks? We get 10 days. :ninja: Maybe read over those papers... they could have a rubric or something that you could and should follow for the format.

[quote name='moneyfaery' post='22762' date='Aug 26 2008, 06:47 PM']You get 2 weeks? We get 10 days. :ninja: Maybe read over those papers... they could have a rubric or something that you could and should follow for the format.[/quote]

umm...i think for right now its only a practice math IA but the paper she gave us was about the olympics and the probability of women and men being able to compete on the same level, based on their time scores. i'm assuming its a type II paper because she also gave us an IB handout that was like a sample paper II with a rubric, but i hate math so i'm seriously NOT interested in this or anything to do with it, lol, i can barely finish the IB trial examination papers, lol. btw, im looking for a math tutor, i'm currently taking math methods (calculus) and umm....yeah i suck at math, so if anyone is really good and is willing to help me, PM me so we can figure something out.....THANKS EVERYBODY

oh yeah i also have aim, msn, and yahoo messenger, sooooo yeah plz help me asap!

wow first reply here i feeel so newbie like haha.
i just got given a SL type II IA 2 days ago just about to start, but not really knowing what to go from. its a modelling body mass index one... hmmm intersting. any IA experts would like to get some useful tips or hints with type II IAs?
cheers

[quote name='moneyfaery' post='22762' date='Aug 27 2008, 08:47 AM']You get 2 weeks? We get 10 days. <3 Maybe read over those papers... they could have a rubric or something that you could and should follow for the format.[/quote]

wow you can do 2 subjects in year 11??mannn not fair!

[quote name='moneyfaery' post='22847' date='Aug 27 2008, 03:39 PM']If you're expecting someone to do work for you because you hate math, then you won't find much help here.
Feel free to ask any [b]specific[/b] question though and we'll try our best to help.

As for a math tutor, you'll most likely need to pay for one of those. :D [/quote]
well fyi, i am not looking for someone to DO the work for me, simply someone to assist me, thanks. and as i said, its a practice IA, not the actual one. and (no offense) but if you're not helping me find a solution, or providing aid yourself, i don't really need you to comment, because i take offense to the fact that you would ASSUME that I am looking for someone to do my work. If that was within my realm of learning, i don't think i would be in IB.