TOK essay ! HELP!

asarj

so you guys, before start judging me, for how I didn't do this earlier, I have a TOK essay due tomorrow, I have started writing it, but I am far away from finished, 

"Although sense perceptions may not be always reliable, they are the first step towards gaining knowledge. Discuss"

this is what it should be about 

but it must as well have : 

1- Including Real-life examples.
2-Including your Personal perspective.
3- Persuasive: Arguments (Including claims and counter-claims).
4- Evidence: Sources and accurate referencing.
5- Organization of ideas: (Over all structure: Introduction, Body paragraphs, conclusion).

I really don't know how to start, though I have quite an idea on how I am going to approach the topic.

please any suggestions now would be absolutely GREAT ! 

Do you know what your main arguments are and which examples you'll use to support them? If you don't, I'd start by making an outline of those. If you have already done that, then just sit down and start actually writing it. Definitely the hardest part :P But I usually find that I can work better with my essay after I have written down something. 

Please reference something for your 'real life' examples, don't just use normal facts that everyone knows to support your argument. You have to research, and reference your examples. I've attached my tok essay (this isn't the final draft as I don't have access to it anymore - it's the one before, but there's hardly any difference), just to help understand how to structure your ideas and essay, as I received an A for TOK :)

tok essay.pdf