Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

susanne

UAC

ok guys

because I am really tardy, I've just paid for my UAC application fee; the only problem is that it hasn't came through

so just wondering, should I be panicking right now because it hasn't came through? or because I'm supposed to pay more than $29 because i paid on a later date?

i'm freaking out a bit, and I've paid like 3 mins ago

If you can't log in to the check and change website, the best thing to do it ring UAC up directly and ask them yourself. They might be able to help you more and tell you what to do :) 

This page http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/ says it costs $173 for 2014 year 12s until midnight tonight. The cost is usually more after a certain date.

I know for Victoria after the end of August/early September the cost increases, it could be similar for NSW and ACT.

Hope everything works out for you!

This page http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/ says it costs $173 for 2014 year 12s until midnight tonight. The cost is usually more after a certain date.

I know for Victoria after the end of August/early September the cost increases, it could be similar for NSW and ACT.

Hope everything works out for you!

I'm getting contradictory signals from UAC, because I sent my applications in before 30th September, but i didn't pay back then. My first and final invoice that i had to pay $29...

Ah okay, maybe try contacting UAC or if there is a person in charge of careers and university applications at your school you could contact.

1 person likes this

Ah okay, maybe try contacting UAC or if there is a person in charge of careers and university applications at your school you could contact.

Thanks khimberleigh; UAC got my payment and i can now stop panicking