IA- Dis cool or nah?

Guest dododododododod

Guest dododododododod

1) Is it an okay topic to go with? If not, what could make it better?

2) Could you give me suggestions for narrowing down the math in it if it seems too broad? (I mean, what processes would be a good idea to consider- such as Average for example)

THE TOPIC******

I'm interested in comparing prices between US and UK University Living Costs of a student in a year. Or comparing the average of the costs for an international student in the UK vs a local UK student

-recently given an idea about correlation between city and costs

Edited by thalikat

1) Is it an okay topic to go with? If not, what could make it better?

2) Could you give me suggestions for narrowing down the math in it if it seems too broad? (I mean, what processes would be a good idea to consider- such as Average for example)

THE TOPIC******

I'm interested in comparing prices between US and UK University Living Costs of a student in a year. Or comparing the average of the costs for an international student in the UK vs a local UK student

-recently given an idea about correlation between city and costs

It's good as long as you can do something mathematical with it and you can get results.

I'm in math HL, so I don't know how much math you actually need to do in math studies for a good IA. However, I do know that it needs to be commensurate with the course. So, do you feel you'll be doing math at a level equal or greater than that of the syllabus of Math Studies? And can you show personal engagement too? If yes to both questions, you have the perfect IA topic :)

• Like 1