AllieAndra

Hi,

I have posted about my TOK presentation before, but decided to change it and need some help in structuring my actual presentation. I have picked an article on Putin's idea to his own version of Wikipedia:

http://time.com/3587656/russia-wikipedia/

And decided to focus my knowledge question on:

'On what grounds can we judge which perspective is the most reliable?'

If you guys have any tips on the actual structuring of the TOK presentation I'd love to hear them.

Thank you:)

Start off with a brief rationale, why you chose this real life example, how did you come across it, what significance does it have to your KIs. Then introduce your main KI, which is pretty much like the topic of your presentation. List the sub knowledge issues you are going to explore, if any, in order to answer the main KI. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but make sure there is very minimal text on the slides. A few points will do. No paragraphs of any sort! And make sure that whatever you list on the slide is being tended to. The worst thing you can do is list something down, and just completely ignore it. Be sure to be completely unbiased throughout your presentation. Only put forth your opinion at the end with your conclusion. After you have finished exploring your knowledge issues by making claims, counter-claims, and all that jazz, get different peoples' perspectives on your KI(s). And don't just ask any random person for a yes or no answer, ask people from varying social groups, for example, a doctor, a teacher, a student, a housewife, you get what I'm saying. 

I guess that's pretty much it. If you need any further clarification, feel free to PM!

Good luck!

P.S- I have my presentation in 2 days. :P