Making a new Topic in the International Baccalaureate section?

Flow4421

Hey, I realised that the thread "Other subjects" isn't quite organised.. Especially for Computer subjects (ITGS, Computer sciences, programming etc..) Wouldn't it be better for people who take those subjects to have their own section just like Math, the sciences and humanities? I think it would help navigate through the forum way more easily 

Edited by Flow4421

The thinking on this is that the number of people taking these minority subjects isn't really enough to justify having their own forum, there'd be hardly any posts there at all. If demand is sufficient, however, I agree it would be a good idea. As it is, very few people seem to discuss these subjects.

The thinking on this is that the number of people taking these minority subjects isn't really enough to justify having their own forum, there'd be hardly any posts there at all. If demand is sufficient, however, I agree it would be a good idea. As it is, very few people seem to discuss these subjects.

Ow, alright. I thought a lot of people were taking ITGS, as I think that it's a very interesting subjects :o Anyways, thanks for the fast reply though :)