EE: what category would my question best fall under? Should i change it?

Ark_N182

Hi, first post here :)

just a quick question, would my question (to what extent do video games affect cognitive function and spatial reasoning in humans) be a biology focused essay or a psychology focused essay? my subject is biology HL (i don't do Psychology at all) but my EE advisor is kinda hopeless. :(

if it isn't a biology focused question then is there any way i could relate video games to biology? I tried to combine my passion for video games with my interest in neuroscience but ended up being to blind to see that this was crossing into psychology territory. So if this question isn't good for biology, can anyone suggest anything related to neuroscience that is doable in a school lab?

thanks to anyone that posts here!  :D

UPDATE

I was looking over the neurobiology option (bioninja - option E) and was wondering if my original question would still fall under this specific category.

if this is not the case then is it possible to do a question related to how the sympathetic nervous system responds to various video game genres (e.g how does it react to horror, FPS, mobile etc...) something along the lines of that