Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Lakers

Can someone look over my TOK essay so far?

It's not complete (only 500 words) and I would like to know if I'm headed in the right direction. I will share you my document as a Google document, and then you can add comments/suggestions on the document there. It makes it easier for me that way. If not, I can send an email with a word doc.

Hello there,

Sorry if I am not helping, out of curiosity, when is your deadline?

Hello there,

February 11 is when the final draft is due, but I have to get 1000 words in by January 20.

Hello there,

February 11 is when the final draft is due, but I have to get 1000 words in by January 20.

I have to finish it by tomorrow (January 20), I see, so there's no big differences. I hope you are okay with your essay, as I am not so sure with mine. I think it's too all over the place and too shallow. I hope I am doing okay tomorrow though (sigh). And I hope you are doing fine with your essay. Let's pass this together. We  can do it. (Self encouragement #justbecause) :))

Edited by saudade

I don't think it is a good idea that you share your essay with the others. Once It is uploaded to the internet , It can't be summited !!!! It is what my IB coordinator said so don't do that ! You will fail to receive the diploma if the IB thinks that you are plagiarising ..... I used to accidentally uploaded my A1 language essay and I have to rewrite the whole essay again !!! 

I would recommend you to talk to your Tok teacher or maybe just teacher, who can really offer you help and give you guidance. So.... Good luck :lol: .