I'm still confuse about what course should i take in uni :(

pyok

Hi, everyone : )

I recently just found out that i do like Geography a lot :D

especially, human geography, international issues, health,environment and sustainable thingy !

(not the maps, rivers or mountains..haha )

Also, i really like to learn geography in class and enjoy finding a bunch of information on internet just to write an essay response homework :) (interesting stuffssXD)

But the problem is that i dont really know anything, universities or courses that apply to it : ((
i went to some universities' websites but still not really got a clue.. ((

So, PLEASE ! give me your advices about the right course i should take and probably at the right university:D

ps. i almost got a 7 in my geography HL mock exam ! teehee  XD .

Thank you so much in advance : )

Edited by pyok

I'm also applying to geography! :dance: 

If you're not sure where to start looking, check out this site with rankings of the top universities for geography: http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2014/geography 

I'd start by deciding in which country I want to study, and then finding a couple of unis/course that interest you. Then you have to look carefully at the courses the unis offer, because they can vary quite a lot. Some are mainly physical geography, some only human (such as LSE in London) and some are a mixture of both. 

Good luck with your application! Please feel free to PM me with any more question, I do know something about geography in the UK and Sweden at least ^_^

• Like 1