Will you still go to school if your hair is a absolute disgrace.

I just cut my hair on my own and my hair is ruined.I just wanna try out the new shaver ..... The back of my hair is just uneven and weird and disgraceful. Do you think i can still go to school. My school has rule about extreme hair style.....

Edited by Guest

I just cut my hair on my own and my hair is ruined.I just wanna try out the new shaver ..... The back of my hair is just uneven and weird and disgraceful. Do you think i can still go to school. My school has rule about extreme hair style.....

Haha you're not the first one and certainly not the last; just go to your barber to fix it? That's what I did when I screwed up mine once :P

• Like 1

Hey, you can always say you're a hipster now. Or, make it something interesting, maybe dye it, or add something into it.

Plus, it's better to have any hair than none! (I know a guy who is 17 and is bold - I'm sure hr would love to have even your haircut :) )

Hey, you can always say you're a hipster now. Or, make it something interesting, maybe dye it, or add something into it.

Plus, it's better to have any hair than none! (I know a guy who is 17 and is bold - I'm sure hr would love to have even your haircut :) )

That is a really good  comment .haha. Thank you

Taking note of the fact that you live in Germany, you could use a bennie and os that its because its cold (You might have a problem inside the classroom) or you could say your hair got kidnapped by angry alaskian penguins who required your hair to make a nest for their newborn babies. Seriously though I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, just say its a new upcoming trend. Confidence is everything. If you're confident about your hair, or atleast show that you are no one will make fun of you. 

• Like 2

Taking note of the fact that you live in Germany, you could use a bennie and os that its because its cold (You might have a problem inside the classroom) or you could say your hair got kidnapped by angry alaskian penguins who required your hair to make a nest for their newborn babies. Seriously though I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, just say its a new upcoming trend. Confidence is everything. If you're confident about your hair, or atleast show that you are no one will make fun of you. 

The reason that i am quite concern about it is because it is actually not my first time. I did it a few months ago and the teacher from my school compelled me to go to the hair dresser and turn the while thing into a big big deal. I actually couldn't care less about what they think but they are gonna send email to my parents and obviously exaggerate it, like what they did last time. And than my parents just kept annoying me. But now I am actually fine, I even forget about the whole thing. AND luckily it is carnival in germany so I can just claim that it is a part of my custom. haha.

Honestly, I would suggest going to the barber and asking what they suggest you do, especially if your school already made a big deal about it one time.

Although your situation is understandable, hair shouldn't be a major thing to be worrying about :P

Thank you. I am not quite worried about my hair now.  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...