TOK presentation

Siencefreak

Hey!

I was thinking of doing my practice presentation about horse racing, and as you know horses are not treated well after their career, they are sent to slaugherhouses and so on (my introduction).... So I was thinking about my Knowledge issue "How morally inconsistent is it to own an animals to only benefit ourselves." Do you think this question would work? and what do I have to do after I have thought about my Knowledge issue.

Thanks!

Ok thanks! So what should I do now? Should I come up with arguments? How do I do that? 

Ok, so slowly start out with phrasing your RLS shortly (Horse racing). Please make it short and simple to understand! Now, that you Ethics, also consider to have another AOK that you have, maybe Human Sciences and here you have to make claims and counterclaims to/against your KQ. 

I think would be better for you to try to think about what you're going to talk about(relating to ToK), find that first, and then develop a knowledge issue from that, instead of the other way around, imo. I'm not really sure what you mean by "morally inconsistent" :S does that just mean sometimes immoral?

• Like 1