#confession

King112

You read my mind, regret not starting revision earlier!

Confession: I did zero revision for the end of year exams at the end of Y12 which caused the teachers to underestimate me so much

NP will confess that they have lost sleep over worrying about IB

I've had dreams about not doing an IA or EE, and being unprepared for my exams, so technically that's true.

Confession: I taught myself the entire syllabus for Psychology SL the two days before the exam because we learned nothing all year. Miraculously it turned out okay :)

The next person will confess that they didn't make it through the entire syllabus in at least one class.

I don't like IB because they give you your final bell-curved grades in July when it can only count towards scholarships, not university admissions

Confession: I'm done my exams but I have nothing to do so now I want school work or exams to keep myself busy o.O

Next person will confess they prefer fanfiction over the actual fiction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not in IB yet, but I find IGCSEs to be ridiculously easy.

Confession: I got offered a place in a rather elite school yet I denied it because I thought I was too stupid and wouldn't manage living in a boarding school. Kind of regret it now.

Next person will confess that they once tried to cheat on their test, but got so stressed that in the end they ended up doing worse than they normally would.

Not in IB yet, but I find IGCSEs to be ridiculously easy.

Confession: I got offered a place in a rather elite school yet I denied it because I thought I was too stupid and wouldn't manage living in a boarding school. Kind of regret it now.

Next person will confess that they once tried to cheat on their test, but got so stressed that in the end they ended up doing worse than they normally would.

Haha!  read my mind. I do. That was in the tenth grade, math test. With a lazy teach.

NP will confess that they joined this site waaay before he even started IB

Aww I actually loved my EE so much (and it meant I could spend time at my local university too which was amazing), and I actually like TOK, and I loved writing my TOK essay and preparing my presentation. I've found that I actually love the philosophy of the cosmos, and the philosophy of complexity vs. simplicity :3 (I'm a nerd)

NP will confess that they actually don't mind listening to One Direction ;)

• 2 weeks later...