#confession

King112

I've been in a relationship with a guy for just about two years now, so I'll let that fact be the answer to that :P

Confession: One time I had to get stitches when I was younger because I poured an entire container of bubbles on a hard, rocky floor and decided it was fun to slide around on it..but I fell

Next person will confess they're drunk right now

I'm an American, I love bacon and eggs. Rarely eat it together though :(

Confession: Over the weekend I brought some friends over and they wanted to watch TV but my roommate had put the remote in her room because I don't pay for cable and since we couldn't find it, we watched whatever was the last channel watched, which was a show about selling houses

Next person will confess they dislike chocolate

nah, not really. (i hope so anyways)

confession: even though I seem to be a geek, i am a pure metalhead

NP will confess they dislike eminem 

(I will hunt you down and kill you. Just Kidding, but seriously, eminem is awesome )

Edited by King112

I like a few of his songs. I don't outright dislike his music, I respect him as an artist but he's not in my top ten :P 

Confession: When I was younger (around 4 or 5 years old), I thought I was so strong I could carry this huge watermelon we'd bought....I ended up dropping it and it broke in half. But when my parents asked what happened, I told them it just rolled off the shelf although I think they knew what happened

Next person will confess they've never seen Harry Potter (which I think should be against the law but you know, it happens :P )

I've seen a couple of the movies, but I haven't watched them all. I think it's okay, but I'm not a big Harry Potter fan.

Confession: I like to stare at my chemistry professor's butt when he turns around in class. He has a good butt.

Next person will confess they like One Direction

Nope, I don't pull all-nighters. There's been nights where I've gotten only 4-5 hours of sleep, but I won't do an all-nighter.

Confession: my part-time job is very menial but I like it, it's a nice break from having to think hard all the time

Next person will confess they drink too much caffeine

nope, like all my HLs

Confession: I have literally 0 idea what i wanna do in life.

Next person will confess they have had smoked a cigarette once. (changed the prediction)

Wow that's weird ! I've smoked only once in my entire life.

Next person will confess that he/she likes ToK.

nope, like all my HLs

Confession: I have literally 0 idea what i wanna do in life.

Next person will confess they have had smoked a cigarette once. (changed the prediction)

Wow that's weird ! I've smoked only once in my entire life.

Next person will confess that he/she likes ToK.

I ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY DO!

Next person will confess something hard happening in school now.