#confession

King112

Ehh, I probably have, I tend to prefer mixing alcohol with energy drinks for an interesting combo though :P

Confession: My housemates and I are so bad at remembering bin days that on a couple of occasions, the night before bin day, we have distributed our surplus bin bags by trawling the street at 1am with our bin bags and putting them in other people's bins that they've put out for the next morning.

NP will confess that they frequently act differently/pretend to be someone they're not in order to impress/be liked by someone else. 

LOL its very true XD

Confession : I'm lazier now than I was in Sem 1. I dont know why, but I think I need to give myself some space first before feeling energetic for the coming final sem 2. Ooh

NP will confess that they have someone they like and keep stalking him/her everyday. 

Yush. Errday.

Confession: I apparently talk a lot when I am panicking. Or I keep my mouth completely shut.

Next will confess, they were struggling with an assignment, and in the end said; F*ck it. I am submitting it anyway."

Although I have a phone with a relatively large screen (Galaxy S5) I prefer to use it on my laptop, it's way easier to type responses. If I go on my phone I just mentally record which topics to respond to later when I do use my laptop.

Confession: My roommate left me a passive-aggressive note essentially treating me like a 6 year old child when she left for the weekend while I was having a birthday party, so me and my friends/past roommates who were over drew pictures and wrote silly comments all over it to spite her. I still haven't erased them.

NP will confess they feel dumber than all of their classmates in at least one subject they take

Yes ma'am I do. And I turn red out of embarrassment for because of it every time. Just trying my best to improve though.

Confession: I did absolutely no work today after school and feel pretty darn proud (I have no idea why though...)

Next person will confess they've fallen asleep in class before

Actually I have..... in philosophy and physics. 

Confession: I work to much, and it's just to impress people and let them know that I can do anything. 

Next person will confess that they still don't know what their EE's going to be about. 

History HL

English l&l A1

Spanish l&l A1

Philosophy SL

Physics HL

Advanced Mathematics 

Edited by GissellaGamboa

Nah I have no idea what it's going to be about ;)

Confession: I have fallen asleep while watching Les Miserables every single time I've watched it, which is three times. However, I've seen the entire movie because I've always fallen asleep at different parts.

NP will confess that they're "friends" with someone who they don't really like

I do have 'friends' who are people I really don't like, though they consider me friends, it's kinda hard for me to consider them as my friends as to me, friends are people who I can trust or can be comfortable with, and people who I dislike definitely do not fit the criteria.

Confession: I should be preparing my English IOP and Econs IA now but... I'm feeling so lazy right now ;-;

NP will confess that he/she loves to argue with his/her teachers just for fun :P

I actually cannot play any instrument. I took visual arts classes for many years instead. I even went to a separate school once a week when I was younger as part of a city program my city ran for kids who had a strong interest and aptitude for visual arts to get extra art instruction, and I did that for several years until I reached high school age when I "aged" out of the program. Some of my teachers in high school were even asking if I was considering attending art school, but I decided not to pursue that.

Confession: I honestly think some of the people in my engineering courses are dumber than rocks and judge them

NP will confess they listen to a band/artist most people would find silly or embarassing

Yeah. I still listen to Owl City and I'm always scared to say that to anyone because I feel like they will silently judge me. 

Confession: I hate this girl in my band class for some reason and I don't know why. Her presence and her voice just annoy me. 

NP will confess that they've talked about their friends behind their backs at least once. 

I stole a plum at the age of 4 from a supermarket and I am still very ashamed lol.

edit: oops, slow. No allergies though.

Confession: Every time I see Emmi posting I look at the comic in her signature and laugh myself silly.

NP will confess they want to attend uni in another country.

Edited by ellie