The Birthday Thread

Instead of having multiple birthday threads (in the future, of course, when we get more members :lol: ), I think it would be better and neater for us to have one big birthday thread. This way, when a member's birthday comes up and you want to wish them Happy birthday, you can come here instead of creating a new thread.

Though, of course, I may have an ulterior motive in creating this thread, considering my birthday is coming up. :blink::angry:

Spoiler - Click me!
  ...I don't want to turn 19 though, to be totally honest.

[Close]

Instead of having multiple birthday threads (in the future, of course, when we get more members :lol: ), I think it would be better and neater for us to have one big birthday thread. This way, when a member's birthday comes up and you want to wish them Happy birthday, you can come here instead of creating a new thread.

Though, of course, I may have an ulterior motive in creating this thread, considering my birthday is coming up. :blink::angry:

Spoiler - Click me!
  ...I don't want to turn 19 though, to be totally honest.

[Close]

Well whenever your birthday is HMSChocolate, I wish you a happy birthday filled with joy and success. May all your dreams come true and and may you succeed in life.

Have a nice day :dash:

Well my birthday is in 4days :blink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANDEV!! Hope you have a wonerful day full of happiness and success. Enjoy!!

Spoiler - Click me!
 Well this is a replica of what is said on the IB survivor thread! You might want to see that as it's, I guess, more exciting (with many people greeting you!)

[Close]

Aww.. Young one! :angry: Well, for girls it's not so bad being young at university I suppose. Would be a much bigger problem if you were of the male variety.

yea, I guess the upside is that I'd get to graduate Uni when I'm 20 :lol:

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

:D

This is hilarious. I come home from being out all day and find dozens of emails, PMs and messages waiting for me across 2 emails, 2 forums, and facebook.

Thanks a lot, Bandev, Lc, Caitlin and Deus (for the PM). *hugs* (We don't have a hug smiley :D - Deus, for my birthday present, get a couple new smileys :D )

yaay you're 19! yes I did say yaay! you better be saying that as well later today

yaay.

note the lack of "!"

you rhymed, btw.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
:P

This is hilarious. I come home from being out all day and find dozens of emails, PMs and messages waiting for me across 2 emails, 2 forums, and facebook.

Thanks a lot, Bandev, Lc, Caitlin and Deus (for the PM). *hugs* (We don't have a hug smiley :D - Deus, for my birthday present, get a couple new smileys :D )

yaay.

note the lack of "!"

you rhymed, btw.

:D

oh I just saw this :D damn I don't spend enough time on here :D

I'll add you the hug smiley HMS :D I'll also ask Deus if he'll allow me to add many more.. <like an angel smiley would be nice right here>

Happy Birthday HMSChocolate (very late I know, but I totally forgot and I'm soo sorry!! :D ). Hope you had a wonderful day back then.

Come to think of it, it's SpectralRaven's birthday today, so happy birthday!! :P:D:D May you have a wonderful day full of happiness and success.

• Graeme unpinned this topic