The Birthday Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since you're on topic of birthdays, I turn 18 in about...2 hours and 18 minutes :D

And guess what I am getting? An EE first draft deadline :D

Well, I suppose there is another reason as well why my friends are coming with me to celebrate tomorrow night ;)

Edited by Afterglow

Well, since you're on topic of birthdays, I turn 18 in about...2 hours and 18 minutes :D

And guess what I am getting? An EE first draft deadline :D

Well, I suppose there is another reason as well why my friends are coming with me to celebrate tomorrow night :D

no way! I had to hand in my first WLE draft :P though it was my 17th birthday :D

happy birthday in advance :D and hope you enjoy it ;)

no way! I had to hand in my first WLE draft :D though it was my 17th birthday ;)

happy birthday in advance :P and hope you enjoy it :D

It is a bit sad but then again it was also great because then it was done in time and once handed in, no need to worry about not passing the deadline :D As it was, I had a FANTASTIC birthday and got really spoiled by my friends :D

It is a bit sad but then again it was also great because then it was done in time and once handed in, no need to worry about not passing the deadline :D As it was, I had a FANTASTIC birthday and got really spoiled by my friends ;)

oo :D

well as long as had a great b-day!

I'm at work :P I wish it was my b-day :D

:D

God! I'm so not getting this.. :(

Happy birthday Afterglow!! Sorry for the late greetings as I didn't visit this thread from a long time. Anyways, glad to hear you had fun then. :(

(procrastinating on visiting threads.. How ironic is that?! :( )

Oh sorry, I didn't see this earlier. Thank you so much.

I think August and August is the month so many of my friends have their birthdays. I'm broke because of all presents needed to buy (*cough*and my gym card) :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Graeme unpinned this topic