IB SL Theater- IPP PLEASE HELP-URGENT!

AlmostDone

okay so my IPP is due in a couple of days and I was just able to have my script preformed yesterday. I chose to write a script for Theater of cruelty and have another student direct it. How do I go on and write about that for 2000 words? I know that it's about the Process of the how the script was created. I know I can talk about how and what motivated me to create these ideas however I cannot see myself going on for 2000 words on it. Please help me!!!! Also I helped with the directing process (auditions and rehearsal) I also helped convey my ideas and how  envisioned the play to him. now do I add that to my portfolio?

Also I had did the make up for the performance I've seen people do two topic for their IPP would there be a way I could add this in mine????

Edited by AlmostDone

When I did mine (early this year) I wrote a play about a American Civil War general.

I wrote four sections: introduction, preparation, action, reflection.

In my intro I outlined what I was going to do and why I was going to do it.

In my preparation I discussed my research that I did

In my action I talked about the process of trying to write a play

In my reflection I discussed what I thought about what I created. I talked about how I tried to avoid writing a play solely on my opinions. 

I do not know what the IB on it was but, I got a 91% as an in class grade.

Once you start writing 2000 words is not that hard to get to,

Best of luck to you!

actually ib markers comments recommend you don't used introduction/reparation/action/reflection as your headings because they want you to actively reflect throughout not just have a reflections heading at the end and reflect like that

for you, I recommend

• inspiration board/mindmap--make it look like you had X, Y and Z ideas and show how you chose which one you wanted to go with
  • research into theatre of cruelty and artaud--the internet is not enough. you need to look at books (see if rout ledge has one on atria) and most preferably attend a workshop or interview some theatre director or an actor who has done theatre of cruelty work
  • research into script writing--again more than internet and if you can interview a script writer that is best. note for interviewing, you don't have to interview Meryl Streep, you just need someone who is knowledgable about what you're interested in and your teacher can probably hook you up with someone
  • in the script writing process, say that you came upon a crossroad and didn't know if you wanted the scenes conclusion to come to A or come to B so you asked peers in your class to act out the scene in both ways which then influenced your decision to go with conclusion B
  • have a section talking about how you collaborated with the director. if at times it was hard explain how you overcame this. if it wasn't hard pretend it was because thats a good process to have

I'm assuming that because your ip is due in a couple of days and you don't have anything to write about, you haven't done any of these things. i don't think you should make it up but if you thinks thats how you want to go about it then you can