Summary/Essay? (when finishing)

Katjii

It might vary between schools, but this is what we had to do at mine: write a short summary of some of your most important CAS activities and how you have benefitted from them, in relation to the CAS learning outcomes. This is where you bring out the big guns, exaggerating all that you have learnt and how much CAS has meant to you etc. :P (Mostly kidding!) Basically it's an overhyped CAS reflection.  Ours were only supposed to be about a page long - so it doesn't have to be terribly long. 

That's the essay-part. We also had to submit a form where we had entered everything that we had done for CAS, and evidence of fulfilling the learning outcomes. Not sure if you have to do that, but your coordinator, even if she/he's bad, should know. 

Edited by Sofia.

Hi guys!

So our cas coordinator just told us that we have to hand in our cas summary/essay next week, however, nor me or my class mates know how to do since we have a reeeeaaaaally bad coordinator! 

Help me out pls? :note:

It might vary between schools, but this is what we had to do at mine: write a short summary of some of your most important CAS activities and how you have benefitted from them, in relation to the CAS learning outcomes. This is where you bring out the big guns, exaggerating all that you have learnt and how much CAS has meant to you etc. :P (Mostly kidding!) Basically it's an overhyped CAS reflection.  Ours were only supposed to be about a page long - so it doesn't have to be terribly long. 

That's the essay-part. We also had to submit a form where we had entered everything that we had done for CAS, and evidence of fulfilling the learning outcomes. Not sure if you have to do that, but your coordinator, even if she/he's bad, should know. 

CAS essay? :o Oh well, as long as I don't know about it I guess I'm fine :D

Hi guys!

So our cas coordinator just told us that we have to hand in our cas summary/essay next week, however, nor me or my class mates know how to do since we have a reeeeaaaaally bad coordinator! 

Well, summary might be a better word :P But yeah, if your coordinator hasn't mentioned it then don't worry ;)

Hi guys!

Well, summary might be a better word :P But yeah, if your coordinator hasn't mentioned it then don't worry ;)

Good enough :P Haha. Have you finished your CAS? Just to clarify, for this year in order to get the diploma.. we should do continuous CAS and we should be fine. Right?

Aight, thanks! I really didn't know how to do… But at least I have an idea now  :rolleyes: