IbTrojan

My math mark is not what I need it to be right now so I was wondering if there's anyone who is willing to help me for my last unit (somehow boost up my term mark) and exam prep. Or if anyone has any resources. 

I know term mark doesn't even count in the end but with the bell curve, I'm sitting at around an 88 when I need at least a 93. My teacher says I can push it up in exams since they're easier than our tests...and I've tried really really hard on our tests but it's just kind of deflating when you study your butt off for a test and still get nothing higher than a 3/4 (and that's the HIGHEST mark I've been getting). It's just tests though...in class stuff and homework tend to be fine. 

If anyone can help, anything and everything is appreciated. Thank you

what unit is the last unit for you? I might be able to help with some further explanations of things. I understand topics 1-5 better then topic 6 but, I understand (most of) all of them. I have copies of some of the old math papers that our class has been using to study. If it would help, i could figure out how to upload them.

Also, if you have specific question feel free to message me on here. 

• Like 1

My math mark is not what I need it to be right now so I was wondering if there's anyone who is willing to help me for my last unit (somehow boost up my term mark) and exam prep. Or if anyone has any resources. 

I know term mark doesn't even count in the end but with the bell curve, I'm sitting at around an 88 when I need at least a 93. My teacher says I can push it up in exams since they're easier than our tests...and I've tried really really hard on our tests but it's just kind of deflating when you study your butt off for a test and still get nothing higher than a 3/4 (and that's the HIGHEST mark I've been getting). It's just tests though...in class stuff and homework tend to be fine. 

If anyone can help, anything and everything is appreciated. Thank you

It may be comforting to you that while I was in the IB, none of my test marks was above 3 and through some 4 months of quite intense studying I managed to land a 5.... somehow. :D

I'm keen to help as well, if there's anything you'd like to ask. I haven't had contact with proper pure maths for a year now so it would also be a good revision for me. (it doesn't feel quite the same when you  use it for mechanics etc....)

Edited by Slovakov