What subjects to choose for International Business Management

Hi, I'm in MYP5 at the moment and we are about to choose our subjects for DP. I want to study International Business Management in university but I don't really know what subject and in what level I need to take, please help!!

These are the subject I'm thinking of but did I choose the right subject for the program I want to study in university?

SL Math

SL Swedish A

SL Physics

HL Economics

HL Psychology

HL English B

Hi, I'm in MYP5 at the moment and we are about to choose our subjects for DP. I want to study International Business Management in university but I don't really know what subject and in what level I need to take, please help!!

These are the subject I'm thinking of but did I choose the right subject for the program I want to study in university?

SL Math

SL Swedish A

SL Physics

HL Economics

HL Psychology

HL English B

One of my friends applied to business economics in the UK, and the university required him to have Maths at SL and Business at HL. Economics would be helpful too I guess. I advise you to do some research and check out the requirements for your course at different universities. (Subject requirements may differ for each country btw, Canadian uni requirements may differ from UK uni requirements for each course). Good luck!