Well in short i am deported from country(UK) for breaking rules. I know that it is my fault and so on. But I should have my final exams for ib diploma this May(i am a second year). My question is:  1) Will school give me any document, which I can show to university, if I didn't wrote my finals? 

2)Can i claim a least for certificate or something else, if I got ib school in my country.

Cause you know I don't want to study ib anymore. Too stressful. I wanna go to university in my country(Kazakhstan)

First of all, sorry to know that..

I think your school can only offer you predicted grades or things of that sort. They cant provide you anything more than that. Applying for uni might be a problem in that case. The only solution i know is to repeat the year. If you dont wanna do IB, then you would better do the high school diploma offered in  your country. But it wouldnt be wise  as you basically idle your time - two years of IB ....

All the best.