Thoughts and help on my EE topic/question (urgent)

annarmkr

Hey guys, 

I am in dire need of help on my EE topic and research question as I have to hand in my proposal form tomorrow.

I want to write about the equality gap between men and women regarding toplessness in public, and what causes breasts to be seen as "indecent exposure". So I thought "hey I'll write about this in World Studies (equality and inequality)", but the problem is what subjects I can write about this in. I thought perhaps English and History, but I think a research question like this requires me to write in Human Rights as well. The problem is however, that I don't have Human Rights as a subject. 

So is it too risky to write in a subject that I don't have? 

Please, any thoughts and comments on the topic entirely would be greatly appreciated  :D

Well at my school, the teachers aren't allowing us to write our EE on something we haven't taken and they're stressing it. So I would say that if you're even a little hesitant about your topic, then I'd suggest you change it. But if you really want to write on it, go talk to a teacher (class or EE mentor) and ask them for their advice. I'm sure they know more than I do :P