I am currently doing MYP/ Pre IB. In the subject English we have been asked to do a FOA. In the FOA we have to compare two texts (SHort Stoirs) that have a similar message but vary in format/audience/purpose. 

This is the first time I am doing a FOA could anyone please give me some tips  and techniques to score better. 

And if anyone one has done some similar type of work could you please E-Mail it to me.

Thanks ALot (ALso Please Note that my FOA is in TWO DAYS TIME so could please provide me with some help ASAP. 

Email: [email protected] or could they attach a file.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Hi Abood,

An FOA at MYP? Well, that's a new one.  Did your teacher give NO instructions at all? If not, the you've been given  marching orders ... without a map!  :blink:

Just do a short presentation, in that case. 

One piece of advice from so. who's gone thru the system (the Combine - or Fog Machine as we used to call it): never, NEVER leave things this late. Never. Esp. if you are planning on going to IBDP  :read:    ... tender advice ...from a vet..

Edited by Blackcurrant