how many of you guys watch anime

THEliberator

Well, I know IB is demanding, but we should also find time time to relax, socialize and have fun. Anime is NOT the same as cartoon, however it is animated. I have posted this to know what people think about taking breaks, anime, and of course to find people like me who love anime!!!  ;)

Edited by THEliberator
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I've binged watched animes more than a couple times. I watched part of Naruto and finished reading most of where I left off in the manga, I've watched Death Note twice, and Attack on Titan is pretty good. I wouldn't recommend it for taking a break from studying though, if you get attached to one it's a bit difficult to stop watching. There are better ways to relax or take breaks like exercising :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been procrastinating. Anyway, I love this series from the old Toonami Cartoon Network and Fuji TV, Japan, called Tenchi Muyo. However, it is just as old as myself (about 18 years old), so its copyright for the original seasons is completely expired, and it can be found on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cfGcqGTSXI&list=PLB0FFD0D7CD19CF34 (Original Animation Series 1 and 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCR-02b1LEU&index=8&list=PLD2FF3BB46750AB18 ("Universe" 3rd Series)

(The videos are blocked in select countries, but Hola Better Internet set to Japan will let me view them all.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SNJERIN

I am well aware that IB is important and that I need to study everyday etc, but when it comes to reading my best manga ( one piece and naruto ) on Thursdays, I say screw IB, I need to read them!!! 

Death note is a good anime

I still think Kira should have won at the end. I understand the anime logic that the good guys have to win at the end, but isn't Kira the "good guy" though?

This is questionable.What Yagami light did was good according to him, but he was ruthlessly killing all criminals. This would be considered evil in itself. 

Death note is a good anime

I still think Kira should have won at the end. I understand the anime logic that the good guys have to win at the end, but isn't Kira the "good guy" though?

This is questionable.What Yagami light did was good according to him, but he was ruthlessly killing all criminals. This would be considered evil in itself. 

Good point, and he doesn't really know if any of the criminals were in fact innocent or have repented for their crimes. However, all wars and conflicts have stopped because of Light, and as long as one doesn't commit any crimes or oppose him, one will not be killed by Kira. Thus, by killing hundreds of criminals, he is saving thousands of people from death by warfare. 

Edited by Schrödinger's CAS