Is this a good idea for the ITGS IA?

usernamed

Hey guys!

I'm gonna start working on my ITGS IA.

And my idea for it was to create a template for a grocery list(Idk what I will use to do this)... If you have any suggestions, please share them!

However, the real question is, is this a good enough idea?

Or do I need to try and come up with something else? If so, any suggestions on what direction I should head on?(I'm fully aware that noone can give me actual ideas for the IA, but I'm sure that pointing me toward a certain direction would be fine)

Thankyou very much!!

A template for a grocery list....

Not entirely sure what you mean by that. An IA is usually supposed to be the solution to a problem faced by your client. I made a video for my school library introducing their online book keeping system. It was shown to the students and saved the librarian time in introducing the concept to the new students.

But with regards to your idea, I would say change it. But before you do anything else you need to be aware at what you're good at, Is web dev your thing? Photoshop/dreamweaver/video editing suites?

Figure out what technical skills you have and how they can cater to a client's need.