I don't know how well I did. Someone help!

Ozzy

Hey guys, 

I feel like I'm going to get a 3 in an HL class after taking its exams. I just didn't do the best I could have. I'm looking at the grading rubric and it's like, no matter how I work it, I don't think I did well enough to get a 4.

I'll be really sad if I don't get my diploma. Can you guys tell me what will happen in college? Will they not accept IB credits from me anymore?  

Unless the IB diploma is all you have and you don't have a normal American diploma, you're probably fine. Most US schools only view IB as a way to get credit for entry level courses and not as a requirement for admission, so what's 98% likely to happen is that you simply won't receive credit for that HL course.

Each year at my school we always have a few kids who fail to get a diploma either due to not taking it seriously and failing the exams or for other reasons and they're fine, they just lose out of a few credits. Heck in my year a girl cheated in the middle of her Spanish exam by turning around and talking to the girl behind her, and she got to keep her acceptance and athletic scholarship (which is kind of unfair, but I digress).