HL French B P1

leonacho

hey! I did TZ1 and it was really straightforward and not difficult - the usual, really. are you TZ1?

I also found it pretty straightforward. Yet, I didn't know if, in the first text, the last word to complete was pourvu qu' or lorsqu'. What did you put?

hi! yeah I found that contextually, both made sense but I remember putting "lorsqu'" - it was really a 50/50 guess for me, since I thought they could both fit. also, on P1 the UN interview on hunger -- When you had to put the T/F statements with justification, I marked them all as "false", which usually doesn't happen but oddly enough I felt like the first two statements essentially said the same thing. What do you think?

hey! I did TZ1 and it was really straightforward and not difficult - the usual, really. are you TZ1?

I also found it pretty straightforward. Yet, I didn't know if, in the first text, the last word to complete was pourvu qu' or lorsqu'. What did you put?

hi! yeah I found that contextually, both made sense but I remember putting "lorsqu'" - it was really a 50/50 guess for me, since I thought they could both fit. also, on P1 the UN interview on hunger -- When you had to put the T/F statements with justification, I marked them all as "false", which usually doesn't happen but oddly enough I felt like the first two statements essentially said the same thing. What do you think?

Wow it was also a 50/50 for me, but i wrote pourvu qu'. Yeah they were also all false to me, and i justified similarly in the ones you said since they were asking almost the same, I think (and hope) we're right with that :).e"