Biology Pearson Textbook

IbTrojan

I only managed to find this, it's for the old syllabus though, but most of it should still be relevant.

Oh, and it's Cambridge too. Sorry! Hope it helps though.

http://tfssbio.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/54980708/Biology_for_the_IB_Diploma.pdf

That's the one I have too, sorry IBTrojan :(

Aww guys don't worry about it. Thank you though! This is still better than nothing :)

I'll just keep this open for anyone in the future who may have the textbook though. 

• 5 years later...
On 5/27/2015 at 11:39 AM, anthropo said:

I've got the digital versions of all the topics for the Pearson Biology textbook. If anyone wants them just drop me a message and I'll be more than happy to share :)

Hey, if you still have the biology textbook of Perason could you send it to me pls. I have the Oxford one, and I don't understand it. my email is [email protected] thank you very much!!

• 1 year later...

Hi, sorry for bothering if you still have the Pearson textbook can you send it to me, please? my email is [email protected]  

On 5/11/2021 at 7:53 PM, Eider said:

Hey, if you still have the biology textbook of Perason could you send it to me pls. I have the Oxford one, and I don't understand it. my email is [email protected] thank you very much!!

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2015 at 7:39 PM, anthropo said:

I've got the digital versions of all the topics for the Pearson . If anyone wants them just drop me and I'll be more than happy to share :)

Hi, if you still have these digital versions, could you please send them to me too! my email is [email protected] - I'd really appreciate it :) Thank you!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2015 at 3:09 PM, anthropo said:

I've got the digital versions of all the topics for the Pearson Biology textbook. If anyone wants them just drop me a message and I'll be more than happy to share :)

hi! I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me if possible. my email is [email protected] :)