What do you think of my IB schedule?

I would recommend you to take math SL as it will open more doors to you in the future ;) Think of who you want to be, if you wish to go to a medical uni you will need math sl and maybe chemistry at a higher level. If you wish to study social subjects take philosophy at a Sl instead of chemistry. :) 

I second Siencefreak in that you should take math SL. Many universities in NA would prefer math SL over math studies, unless you are going into social or art subjects. But I would recommend that you stay with Spanish A if you are confident in your Spanish abilities. Someone please correctly me if I'm wrong, but with 2 Language As you can get a bilingual diploma :)

Looks absolutely doable. Although I do agree with both Sciencefreak and Aurelia: If I were you, I'd switch to Spanish B, simply because it's an easy 7, and this is something you will be really thankful for, considering how stressful the IB can be. On the other hand, I would definitely at least try to go for Maths SL, because it opens a LOT more doors for you, should you opt for a science-related career. 

Hope this helps :)

I have the same HL's as you and it is definitely doable (though it can be overwhelming :/) The strange thing is that I find my HL's easier than SL chem (it gets pretty hard), but I guess it depends on the person. I feel like the easiest out of all my HL's is English Lit. Like what other posters have said, if it's not too late, give math SL a shot :D The content isn't too bad if you're decent at math. You never know if you want to change your mind with doing math after high school because sometimes that happens. 

Edited by ShootingStar16

If your language A is different to the language you usually study in, the IB grants you a bilingual diploma. I agree that Spanish B would be an easy 7. Would spanish A be literature only or language and literature? Because if it is, you have to make sure you know how to do poem and text analysis and how to write a coherent essay with no gramatical or spelling mistakes.

If you can speak, write and read spanish fluently, then it is not a bad choice. I have taken Spanish A SL and I must say that it is an enjoyable subject. However I'm spanish so I had been doing text analysis and stuff for a while.

Also, couldn't you speak to the Spanish A teacher at your school? maybe she/he can give you better advice.

As for chemistry, good choice taking it at SL and taking biology at HL. Chemistry HL can really be a nightmare! 

• Like 1