Help with how to write a good analysis

sammy9993

My question is "to what extent did the social and economic conflicts in France during the French Revolution contribute to Napoleon Bonapartes rise to power?"

I am having trouble writing my analysis, any tips?

Edited by sarah9993

Yeah take whatever you had in your summary of evidence and don't introduce new info. Here is a site that has a format you can go by: http://www.jhyer.com/Home/Internal-Assessment/d

For your analysis, don't just repeat whatever is in your summary of evidence. Actually look at it in relation to your question. Also, what would make your analysis really strong is if you had counter-arguments for each side to the question. 

• Like 2

Use section B, but whatever you do don't just restate it. The analysis should be your thinking about the facts you wrote in B. If you can find historiography on your topic, use it. D is kinda like the body of an essay. You analysis should make sense in reference to your conclusion.

Personally, I found that reading a samples of IAs was the most helpful in order to understand the format of D.