I need a help in the group 4 project

zain

hello guys, i need a help in group 4 project our topic is in biology about affects of exercises, in chemistry enthalpy experiment and in physics force of throw,work, velocity. 

so, i need to know the structure and the format the report should be,and give me some ideas for these topics. please help me!!

Hi,

The format really does vary from school to school. I don't think the IB gives a single format to be followed, as I believe the documents we received at our school were not official IB documents.

If I were you, I would send an e-mail to your biology teacher to get some info. But my guess is that, if your teacher hasn't given you any info yet, he/she probably will in fall!  ;)

Good luck!

Hi,

The format really does vary from school to school. I don't think the IB gives a single format to be followed, as I believe the documents we received at our school were not official IB documents.

If I were you, I would send an e-mail to your biology teacher to get some info. But my guess is that, if your teacher hasn't given you any info yet, he/she probably will in fall!  ;)

Good luck!

Thanks for replying, I will send an e-mail to my teacher and ask for more explanation.