IB Exam Results

Hey everyone! Even though we are about 2 weeks out, I thought that I would create a thread for us to talk about the past two years, how we feel about the exams, and then post our results when they come out!

I feel really good about my World Religions SL, ESS SL, and Chemistry HL exam, alright about English A HL and Spanish HL, and then not so great about Physics SL, but I'll just have to wait and see! I will be on vacation when the scores come out so hopefully my trip isn't ruined!  :erm: How do you feel about your exams?

I am so freaked out! My IB exams were more or less ok. My mock exams score and my predicted grade were both quite decent. However, I've heard that anything can go wrong on the actual exams and thus the results are totally unpredictable  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Well, it's not only about meeting my condition for the uni (which I'll hopefully do), but also an issue connected with my own expectations, so it's getting even more scary.

Edited by Ann Vishinsky
  • Like 1

I am so freaked out! My IB exams were more or less ok. My mock exams score and my predicted grade were both quite decent. However, I've heard that anything can go wrong on the actual exams and thus the results are totally unpredictable  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Well, it's not only about meeting my condition for the uni (which I'll hopefully do), but also an issue connected with my own expectations, so it's getting even more scary.

omg ann what are your uni requirements?

38, 666 HL for Oxford (Law) 

• Like 2

38, 666 HL for Oxford (Law)

Oh my goodness that's scary! I'm so glad that I don't have any requirements. Honestly, my university couldn't care less about my scores, it is mostly so I can just get college credit. Though, I would really rather not have to take introductory courses so that's what I am nervous about. Good luck to everyone!