What should be included in Maths IA Cover Page?

ebu

You should also have your Candidate session number, superviser / teacher's name, and date of submission. I guess number of pages is also important because the recommended length is 6-12 pages. I don't recall my school being to fussy about this so I'm just trying to remember what was necessary for the EE.

• Like 1

You should also have your Candidate session number, superviser / teacher's name, and date of submission. I guess number of pages is also important because the recommended length is 6-12 pages. I don't recall my school being to fussy about this so I'm just trying to remember what was necessary for the EE.

Thank you so much for the reply. Does this recommended length of 6-12 include reference? My IA is currently 13 pages so I'm a bit worried that this may be considered lack of conciseness...

^ 6-12 pages exclude title pages, table of contents, any appendices, and the bibliography. Appendices are optional to be read by the examiners. I don't recall IB takes any mark for not being 6-12 pages directly (SOMEBODY please confirm), but if it's too short you may not get high in criteria related to understanding and applying math, and if it's too long you may get deducted for wordiness in communication.