Help I'm really frazzled about my IA

ShootingStar16

Ok so I'm done the exploration part of my IA, but I'm really frustrated about the raw data portion of it :P 

I'm doing mine on the correlation between PM2.5 emissions and the annual incidence of lung cancer in countries that have universal health care. The problem is that I only have 19 countries and Idk if that's sufficient. It's way too late to change the topic, but I chose to do that topic because what we did for my group 4 project inspired me kind of. Also, I looked at exemplars that got decent marks and this one exemplar is the correlation between HDI and the incidence of tuberculosis had HDI and incidence of tuberculosis data for three consecutive years in their tables, but for me, all I can find are overall averages over the course of a few years. I'm really panicking about that. I looked really hard and I can't find data for three consecutive years. 

Will I do really bad on the analysis portion because of this? Any help is much appreciated! 

I am quite surprised that the IA on HDI / Tuberculosis correlation worked. I think 19 countries and average over a couple years would work if you can ensure that the fluctuations over the couple years is small. Or it could be part of your error. Also I think PM2.5 and lung cancer has a stronger connection than HDI / Tuberculosis so I think it makes the analysis a bit easier. The trick is to not generalize your findings, but to rather limit your conclusions to the countries involved.

• Like 1