thought on whether my Extended essay is psychology or biology?

Ark_N182

hey guys, so my question for EE is "To what extent do two different genres of video games affect the autonomic nervous system?" now do you guys think this is biology or psychology? cause i am doing it with biology in mind and if it is a bit ambiguous what do i do to push it in the biology direction?

P.S. my extended essay supervisor is hopeless, he only teaches ESS and he keeps referring me to various other staff in the biology department when ever i ask him anything (do you think i can ask to change?)

for any group 4 (science) EE, such as biology, you MUST do the experiment. Therefore, you cannot do this as a biology EE. there's also rules stating you cannot experiment on humans which makes it more impossible to do the experiment.

i don't think its a psychology EE either

if you think your supervisor is not doing a good enough job, talk to your supervisor and organise to change supervisors because if you tried to do this ee, it would not fall into any subject really and failing ee=no diploma

if you're interested in video games, you can do a psych ee about if violence and video games have any connection because i now there's research about that