Poorguy

Hey, I got socre of 30 in Ib...

I am taking gap year and trying to apply university around HongKong for 2016 session

With this grade, where can I possibly go?

Language A sl 7

Eng B HL 6

Chem HL 3 - Process of EUR

Psych SL 4 - Process of EUR

Bio SL 5

Math HL 4

I got both C for EE and TOK, which deserve 1

I want helpful advices....

Hey, I got socre of 30 in Ib...

I am taking gap year and trying to apply university around HongKong for 2016 session

With this grade, where can I possibly go?

Language A sl 7

Eng B HL 6

Chem HL 3 - Process of EUR

Psych SL 4 - Process of EUR

Bio SL 5

Math HL 4

I got both C for EE and TOK, which deserve 1

I want helpful advices....

cant say for sure, as long as you meet the requirments for the uni you're applying too, you should get in

do you have an extra curricular activities

and make sure you do something during your gap year! (like working at an orphanage or something like that so you can add that to your personal statement)
good job on getting the diploma!

• 3 months later...

Firstable, I cannot assure you that you will get in, since Hongkong is a big place so there might be alot of competition. What I would suggest you is doing something extra such as doing volunteering activities, internship, etc.

Have you taken the SAT? A good score over 2000 would add on to your profile.

You can also take subject tests too, which might be an extra thing to do, but it will be advantageous for sure.

But focus on the essays required for your certain college that you wanna go for!

Congratualtions on graduating the IB :) good luck

• 2 weeks later...

it depends on what course you are planning to take, You seem to have passed math and phy sl hence you coud get admitted to,a uni for engineering,I am only worried dat ur 3 in chem hl could hinder ur possibilities of gettin into Good unis furthermore well done......

I am planning to take similar courses nxt year but with econ sl instead of bio, and eng A sl with Lang B hl...How was it, managable? With chem hl, mth hl and phy sl