TOK doubts

Hi everyone,

I have my TOK presentation in a few weeks. I chose my knowledge question and made the ppt, but I don't know if its adequate. I have a few questions:

1) How many AoKs and WoKs should I have? I chose reason and sense perception for my presentation

2) Do I need to have both AoKs and WoKs or is either one okay?

Thanks a lot!

From my experience, it was fine to focus on one area of knowledge and within that explore two or three different WOKs depending on if your one you own or not. You would need to reference both, and make sure they link to your actual topic rather than just throwing them in because you need to. 

From my experience, it was fine to focus on one area of knowledge and within that explore two or three different WOKs depending on if your one you own or not. You would need to reference both, and make sure they link to your actual topic rather than just throwing them in because you need to. 

But can I only use ways of knowing instead of an area of knowledge?

But can I only use ways of knowing instead of an area of knowledge?

I'm 99% you have to mention both, there must be a way you can link something to one area of knowledge (i.e. Ethics, natural sciences etc)