Hi there,

I need help for my EE. I'm starting my EE now and my research question is about corporate culture and its relation with the business' success. It's kind of hard but when it comes to corporate culture. Is there any analytical tool that is suitable for it?

Oh, and... is it okay for us to use analytical tools that is not in the syllabus?

Thank you :")

rhapsodysisca xx.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

This is a really interesting case. I do not know exactly if it is okay to use tools that are not in the syllabus but I think it is fine (though I would consult with a teacher regarding this issue).

For analytical tools, I would use SWOT and PEST analyses since internal and external factors will be influencing the corporate culture of a company. You can take a look at MOST analysis (mission, objectives, strategies, tactics) as well since all these 4 criteria are usually closely connected with business's corporate culture and its policies.

Also, VPEC-T (values, policies, events, content, trust) analysis might be used in your situation... Although it has more to do with the interaction between agents and stakeholders. But still it might be applicable!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

This is a really interesting case. I do not know exactly if it is okay to use tools that are not in the syllabus but I think it is fine (though I would consult with a teacher regarding this issue).

For analytical tools, I would use SWOT and PEST analyses since internal and external factors will be influencing the corporate culture of a company. You can take a look at MOST analysis (mission, objectives, strategies, tactics) as well since all these 4 criteria are usually closely connected with business's corporate culture and its policies.

Also, VPEC-T (values, policies, events, content, trust) analysis might be used in your situation... Although it has more to do with the interaction between agents and stakeholders. But still it might be applicable!

For both MOST analysis and VPEC-T. Is there in the syllabus though? I think it might be applicable too :D

Thank you for helping me! I really appreciate this a lot ^^ Seriously, I'm very nervous. I'm scared that I fail EE. :(

Hi!

For both MOST analysis and VPEC-T. Is there in the syllabus though? I think it might be applicable too :D

Thank you for helping me! I really appreciate this a lot ^^ Seriously, I'm very nervous. I'm scared that I fail EE. :(

MOST and VPEC-T are not in the syllabus and I am not 100% sure that you can use them - you better asking your teacher. Good luck with your EE!!

Edited by Fiona

Hi!

MOST and VPEC-T are not in the syllabus and I am not 100% sure that you can use them - you better asking your teacher. Good luck with your EE!!

Now I'm thinking again. We learnt about VMASTO (This is what my teacher called it)--Vision, Mission, Aims, Strategy, Tactics, Objectives in the second chapter. So maybe it is some kind related to the syllabus?

Hi!

Now I'm thinking again. We learnt about VMASTO (This is what my teacher called it)--Vision, Mission, Aims, Strategy, Tactics, Objectives in the second chapter. So maybe it is some kind related to the syllabus?

If you studied VMASTO, you might want to include it in your EE since you are doing it on corporate culture. However, I cannot remember studying it. So, is it definitely in the syllabus? But again, ask your teacher re tools that are not included in the syllabus. This is the best thing to do right now!! :) :) that's what teachers are for

And if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

• 4 years later...

Hey there, so im in the IB and now starting to write my business EE, its about walmart marketing strategy and how well its been working against the e-commerce market, i am so very lost on the tools im supposed to use or even how many tools im used to use.

Help would be super appreciated.