Is this a good/doable subject combination?

Recently I had to choose my subjects and the level for when I start the IB in term 4. I am somewhat questioning my choices and if I have chosen a combination that is too "content heavy," mostly in the group 3 department. 

My subject choices are:

B&M HL

Chemistry HL

Biology HL

English Language and Literature SL

German Ab Initio

Maths SL

I have heard that business and management HL is much more content heavy than economics (the other business related subject offered at my school). Also does anyone have any experiences with the difference between Lang&Lit and just Lit. I have been considering changing B&M HL to Economics HL and also changing to English Lit but my other choices are pretty much set in stone. Any tips on achieving a good score?

Thanks  :D

I think this is a perfectly fine combination of subjects. From what I've heard B&M isn't too content heavy and its just that the skills required for B&M and Economics differ. B&M has a lot to do with common sense and memorization of details while Economics has more to do with understanding concepts and graphs.

I'd say stick with what appeals you the most and change the subject if you want to after trying it out.

Hope this helps!