Siddarth

Hey guys, I need help in deciding my Internal Assessment topic. I have formulated my topic:- To what extent was international pressure in the ending of Apartheid in South Africa? Is this a fine question? Please tell me how to go about this topic. 

Your missing an adjective in your question. "To what extent was international pressure [adjective, helpful, influential, useless] in the ending of Apartheid in South Africa?"

As for going about it, start researching international pressure in terms of ending the Apartheid. In addition, make sure you define "international pressure" and "Apartheid" and any other key word in your question. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think the question is too broad. As IB_taking_over said, defining 'international pressure' would be crucial since this could be foreign media, official government, NGOs etc. Also, focussing on influence from just one nation would be more apt for a 2000 word piece of work.

But in overall, I find the question very interesting.

Hope this helped

• Like 2