re-mark + re-take. HELP!

Marcondaum

Hi everyone,

I was really confident I was going to get a 6 in this one HL subject, but got a 5 and asked for re-mark.

My coordinator told me he was the one who was going to tell me if my result had changed, but i checked on the ib website and my grade has gone up to the upper boundary, but not the next grade (kill me). Should I wait for when he tells me or just consider that one?

I needed a 6 to apply to universities, should I try with my grade like this if my overall result was good enough for universities? Should I re-take? Would re-taking change the way universities look at my grades? (I'm doing a gap year, so I didn't apply yet)

in the end its your choice if you think it would be better

check if you meet all the requirements to enter the uni

and then ask the uni if you have a good chance to enter if you apply with your grades cause usually they look at the subjects whose general field applies to the course that you're applying to

honestly i dont think one point changes anything unless its jeopardizing your whole diploma