Practice IOP- Chronicle of a Death Foretold

• 1 month later...

I am doing my practice IOP on Chronicle of a Death Foretold and I want it to be creative but I just really need some advice on what to do and how to make it interesting and captivating?

First off, (this goes for all creative responses) make sure you can justify why you're presenting in the format you're presenting. 

If you're stuck on what you should do for your IOP, here is a list of ideas and this is not a prescribed list; you are not limited to whatever is on the list

To make an IOP more interesting, you can interact with the audience more (maybe you can hold a discussion of something?) and also, this tip is from this video, but if you want to incorporate pictures into your IOP, see if you can include stuff of your own creation because that is one of the things that makes your IOP really stand out. 

Hope I helped a bit and good luck :D 

• Like 1

Oh, yes, a tip for making your speech more engaging is to use you hands a lot, in order to engage your viewers.

Of course to do this you will need to know your presentation very well, because you cannot do it with cue cards in your hand.

(This is under the presumption that you will be recorded doing the presentation, as I have been)

Peace fofo.

• Like 1

Oh, yes, a tip for making your speech more engaging is to use you hands a lot, in order to engage your viewers.

Of course to do this you will need to know your presentation very well, because you cannot do it with cue cards in your hand.

(This is under the presumption that you will be recorded doing the presentation, as I have been)

Peace fofo.

Umm I think it depends on the teacher.. You should not be docked marks for having cue cards as long as you don't read off of them too much and you make it look natural. 

• Like 1

Peace fofo.

Umm I think it depends on the teacher.. You should not be docked marks for having cue cards as long as you don't read off of them too much and you make it look natural. 

Mm, yes, a very valid point for sure.

I was only told by my teacher that, by using hand gestures we will get good marks for "presentation" criteria.

:P

Peace fofo.