Could someone teach me / help me with this French concept?

Hello,

I did pretty bad in this French concept called "Accord du pronom", or something called similar to that. Its something like "making the agreement" with the subject or something like this, and there are rules to it, I can't for the life of me remember what exactly it was because I did it a few months ago but I never really got around to fixing my mistakes. 

I tried searching on Google, but exercises/quizzes weren't even close to the difficulty of those in my class. Perhaps if someone could provide notes on this they took in Grade 10, that would be cool as well.

Could someone help me out here?

Thanks! :)

Are you talking about 'verb &subject' agreements when conjugating in passé composé with the auxillary être? If so, it's the endings for nous,vous,ils,elles that changes,you add an extra 's' or 'es',after the terminaisson

nous sommes allés, vous êtes allés elles sont allées

hope that helps

Hi!

I am not sure about what you mean but try giving a look at this link: http://www.ccdmd.qc.ca/media/pron_11Accords.pdf

There are quite a lot of exercises on how adjectives, verbs and many more have to be in accordance with the initial pronoun or noun.

Or have a look at the column "Accords" in here: http://www.ccdmd.qc.ca/fr/exercices_interactifs/ you might find smth useful 

Hope this helps!

Edited by Fiona