Major in Finance

Gugo Tadevosyan

Hello my dearest friends,

My brother is going to start his DP1 this September. He wants to major in Finance later in the university. Together we decided that he will study 

HL - Economics, Math and Eng B

SL - Geo, CS and Lang A Lit

What do you think about this combination? What about switching Geo with Business & Man. ? And is HL Math required or desirable?

Thank Youuuu :)

Hello my dearest friends,

My brother is going to start his DP1 this September. He wants to major in Finance later in the university. Together we decided that he will study 

HL - Economics, Math and Eng B

SL - Geo, CS and Lang A Lit

What do you think about this combination? What about switching Geo with Business & Man. ? And is HL Math required or desirable?

Thank Youuuu :)

Maths SL would be fine, and taking Business would be preferable over Geography. Good luck!

I would suggest taking Maths HL, a lot of top unis require it and thus it will be very beneficial no matter where he applies. He can start with Econ HL, Eng B HL, Maths HL and Lang A Lit, and if the Maths is unbearable, he can switch to Maths SL. If he can handle Maths HL, drop Lang A Lit to SL. :)

• Like 1