Looking for EE ideas!

Qwebster

Need help for my EE, looking for any ideas anyone has, particularly if they've gotten good reviews in the past.

I am looking to attempt majors in economics and political affairs & have interests in both of these topic, so this is probably what I'll write about.

Also, will likely try to write about socioeconomics, political issues, racism/sexism/ableism, historical crises, etc.

All ideas are welcome! I really appreciate it; thanks for the help in advance!

We are unable to give you a topic. EE is an individual work and its topic should solely come from your own interest. Although Extended Essay does not impact university application that much, it would be useful to do something related to your chosen major and even mention your academic rigor through EE.

Try to find a more specific topic you want to explore. Read news articles, talk to your friends, flip through textbooks, look around you. Only then are we able to help you on whether the question is too broad, too narrow etc.

• Like 3

Yea, everyone will tell you to look for a topic on your own. 

For my EE, I contacted a university professor. So maybe give someone like that a try. They would be more experienced and might have some suggestions on at least where to look for a topic. 

But basically, as your EE will apparently be based on sources not on individual work as in my case, just go for something you are interested in. Something you would want to explore thoroughly.

• Like 1