DNA222

Hey everyone! I finally finalized and polished my question up.  Do you have any feedback? It would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

"To what extent did American doctors violate black patients' rights between the years of 1932-1972 by disregarding the Nuremburg Code and not obtaining informed consent?"

Hey everyone! I finally finalized and polished my question up.  Do you have any feedback? It would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

"To what extent did American doctors violate black patients' rights between the years of 1932-1972 by disregarding the Nuremburg Code and not obtaining informed consent?"

Hey DNA!

I don't take history, but I think your RQ is pretty nice. I'd love to see how that works out. One thing I should say, is that you should make sure you have enough articles from primary sources that are appropriate, and can be used by you to prove your argument. If there is a lot of information, make sure you can process it into a concise yet strong IA. If there is too little information for you to write about, however, you might want to consider changing your research question. 

good luck,

-theswizzlerbruh

• Like 1

Thanks for your input! I'm currently experiencing having too much information I want to include which I was not expecting!  I'm specifically examining the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and the cell research done on Henrietta Lack's cells, so i'm not including too many events, as far as I know, at least. 

Have a wonderful day! Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...